Family Open Swim
Family Open Swim is a great chance for you or your child to practice on your own outside of a lesson environment.
Only available for students who are currently enrolled in KSA lessons and immediate family members.
• Weekdays 3:15pm to 7pm, Saturdays 9am to noon
• Exception: lap swim area closed for swim team from 4-5pm Mo, Tu, Th, Fr
• Saturdays from 4:45pm to 5:45pm
Important Information and Policies
• Reservations are required (drop by office or email email@example.com)
• $5/swimmer (free for children under a KSA Level 3, but they must be accompanied by a paying adult).
• There are no lifeguards on duty, children must be accompanied or supervised by a responsible adult.
• You can use a make-up credit towards the open swim (within 60 days of the absence)
• Double diaper policy applies – All children under 3yo and those who aren’t yet potty trained must wear a disposable swim diaper with a snug fitting reusable swim diaper over it
SPECIAL FOR REDWOOD CITY STUDENTS!
Redwood City students enjoy free practice swim 30 minutes before or after lessons!
• No reservations required, however you must have a lesson in Redwood City at that time
• Double diaper policy applies
• Any child under a KSA Level 3 must be accompanied by a responsible adult in the water, as there are no lifeguards on duty