KSA COVID GUIDELINES FOR FAMILIES
No Mask, No entry
- Please arrive wearing a face mask and continue wearing one while inside the facility. Students may remove masks once they are in the pool. Anyone over 2 years old is required to wear a face-covering inside the facility.
- Limits on non-essential visitors. Only one caregiver on-site, no additional patrons allowed. Please stay in the car with extra children and guests for the duration of your student’s lesson.
- Attendance tracking. Check-in at the front desk! Must enter the front door only and exit out of the back door or side door only. (signs will be clearly posted)
- Bring your own goggles.
- Contactless One-Way traffic, social distancing floor markers, and one-way exit from the back door. The pool deck area will be one-way traffic direction only and anyone waiting on the deck must be 6 ft apart.
- No shower access at this time. Our changing rooms are OPEN. Each room is equipped with sanitary wipes for your own use. Rooms are disinfected frequently between classes. Do not change on the pool deck.
Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting measures for all common areas.
Instructors are wearing face shields while teaching.
Parent and Me Classes: Parents must wear a clear face shield during the lesson. Available to purchase for $5.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org