Late Notice (less than 48 hrs)?
Join us for Practice Swim!
Family Open Swim is a great chance for you or your child to practice on your own outside of a lesson environment.
FREE for students who are currently enrolled in KSA lessons
Additional family members are just $5/swimmer
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot
Saturday – from 4:45pm to 5:45pm
Important Information and Policies
- Reservations are Required (email: email@example.com) space is limited!
- Open swim is free for currently enrolled students
- If a student is a level 1A/B or a level 2 an adult is required to accompany them for free. 1 parent per child a 1:1 ratio. Additional family members are $5 a swimmer.
- All practice swimmers must check in with the Deck supervisor and wear a green wristband while in the open swim areas.
- Children must be accompanied or supervised by a responsible adult.
- Double Diaper Policy applies – All children under 3 yo and those who are not potty trained must wear a disposable swim diaper with a snug-fitting reusable swim diaper over it!