Being a swim instructor is one of the most rewarding jobs you will have in your entire life. As a swim instructor, you will teach students a critical life skill that may one day save a life.
If you’re interested in connecting with kids and families in a job that is very rewarding and challenging (and pays well!), please consider joining our amazing team!
We have immediate openings and are looking for positive, enthusiastic swim instructors. We offer paid training, flexible schedules and a fun and friendly atmosphere. We have part and full time positions available.
King’s Swim Academy is different from other swim schools you might consider. We offer a family friendly, team oriented, conflict free environment with above market pay rates and great benefits. We truly care about our 100+employees and consider them part of our family. As part of our team, King’s Swim Academy invests in you, providing you with all necessary training and support as needed.
King’s Swim Academy is a year round swim school, with two locations on the San Francisco Peninsula, providing quality swim lessons to people of all ages and skill levels. We are currently hiring swim instructors for shifts at our two pools in San Mateo and San Carlos. We are open Monday-Saturday and closed on Sundays.
- Friendly and smiley demeanor
- Energetic and enjoy working with children
- Willing to learn
A big plus if you have a background in swimming/aquatics or previous teaching experience (although this is not a requirement)
Swim Instructor Compensation/Benefits:
- Work schedule can be established based on your availability
- Starting pay for Teachers starts at $24.00 per hour and can range up to $36.00 per hour depending on experience.
- Paid training
- Great work environment and team
- Medical and Dental benefits depending on amount of regular scheduled hours
- Free drop in lessons for your kids or 50% off regular enrollment
- Every Sunday Off!
- Background check
- CPR certified within first 3 months of employment
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to teach in the water for a minimum of 3 hours per shift