King’s Swim Academy offers make up lessons!
If you can’t make it to your regularly scheduled class, please notify us at least 24 hours prior to your class time to be eligible for a make-up class
- There is no limit to the number of absences you’re allowed per month.
- Make-up classes can only be scheduled 1 week in advance
- You must schedule your make-up within 30 days of your missed class (if expired, you may still attend a Family Practice Swim)
- If you end up being able to attend your regular class, you must contact the office to see if your spot is still available that day.
- Please fill out the Absence Form at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled absence.
- Once the absence form is filled out you may fill out the Make Up Request Form to request a specific time for your make up class.